Frequently Asked Questions
All the software and hardware of wowboxx.com are the property of their Rightholders and protected by law. Music distributed by wowboxx.com comply with copyright license and neighboring rights license No 34/65А-12 issued by NP "FAIR". Pays license fees for all materials downloaded from our site that are subject to the International Copyright Law. Wowboxx.com respects the intellectual property of others.
All copyrights in and to the services, including but not limited to, the Wowbox music store (Including the compilation of content, postings, links to other Internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are the property of their respective owners. The use of any part of the service, except for use of the service as permitted in this Agreement, is prohibited and subject to civil and criminal penalties, including possible monetary damages, for copyright infringement . If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our procedure for making claims of copyright infringement and provide to our copyright agent ([email protected]) next information in written form :
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the auction ID number, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.